I'm happy to announce the availability of PyUblas and its companion package PyUblasExt in version 0.92. While PyUblasExt is available for the first time in released form, these are the changes made to PyUblas:
- Sparse wrappers are now not compiled by default. You have to request them using
- Provide implicit to-/from-python conversion for Ublas's
- Provide from-Python converters for Numpy's array scalars.
- Instantiate converters for a much wider range of element types.
- Fixed compilation without
- Plus a slew of other cleanups and fixes.