I've just rolled release 20080816 of the bindings, with the following stuff changed:
- Fix asserts in gbsv.hpp as suggested by Vardan.
- Sync Thomas's remaining fixes.
- Apply patch to gels* from Naoki at http://mathema.tician.de/node/391.
- Remove duplication in lapack_names.h.
- Fix line endings in Jesse's gelsd stuff.
- Add obvious improvements from current bindings svn.
- Modify sync procedure even more.
- Apply Thomas's sync patch.
- Update boost update procedure.
- Apply Thomas's svn sync patches.
- Karl's geev fix.
- Followed Thomas's idea of sygv->hegv.
- Reduce diff with svn, step 4.
- Reduce diff with svn, step 3.
- Reduce diff with svn, step 2.
- Reduce diff with svn, step 1.
- Fix diff command.
- Install to boost-numeric-bindings.
- Bart Janssen's UMFPACk bug fix.
- Add missing checks for BOOST_NUMERIC_POOR_MANS_TRAITS in blas1.hpp.
I'm happy to report that the diff with the official bindings has
shrunk to just Vardan's gbsv and Jesse's gels* stuff. I think that's pretty
great, and in no small part due to Thomas's work on getting stuff merged.